The Art of Floral Arranging (Camdenton)
Join us at the Camdenton Library on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month at 10:30 a.m. as we teach the basics of flower arranging. Participants are asked to bring their own supplies. Some suggested items include (but aren't limited to): scissors, floral tape, silk/fake flowers, Stryrofoam wreath/bases, ribbon, and/or vase(s).
Fabric Arts and More (Camdenton)
2nd Wednesday of the Month at 10:30 a.m.
- Learn how to piece quilt blocks with a sewing machine or hand stitching
- Learn embroidery stitches
- Knitters and Crochters are welcome
- Learn Punch Embroidery
Special Programming at the Camdenton Library
- Finger Creature Puppets -- Make finger puppets from felt, pipe cleaners, and many different items at the Camdenton Library on Tuesday, November 27 at 11 a.m.
- Pine Cone Ornaments -- Make a unique and beautiful ornament for yourself or a loved one using pine cones at the Camdenton Library on Thursday, December 6 at 1:30 p.m.
- Learn to Embroider with Dawn Shipman -- Supplies needed: 8" Embroidery Hoop, Tea Towel, Embroidery Needle, and Assorted Embroidery Floss. Camdenton Library on Tuesday, January 8 at 10:30 a.m.
- Make a Quilt Block Pot Holder -- All supplies will be provided. Camdenton Library on Tuesday, January 29 at 2 p.m.
Embroidery & Fabric Arts ~ Macks Creek
Wednesdays ~ 1 p.m.
Love to knit or crochet? Looking for a place where you can be with others who enjoy the same? We have several options for you to check out!
Climax Springs Library
- Chicks with Sticks ~ Tuesdays at 11 a.m.
Macks Creek Library
- Knotting Needles ~ Thursdays at 2 p.m.
Sunrise Beach Library
- Needle Arts for Fun ~ 2nd Monday of the Month 10 a.m.-12 p.m.