Coloring Clubs for Adults
Do you enjoy coloring? Did you know that coloring has many health benefits? In her article for colorit.com, Martina Trejo lists the following benefits:
- Your brain experiences relief by entering a meditative state.
- Stress and anxiety levels have the potential to be lowered.
- Negative thoughts are expelled as you take in positivity.
- Focusing on the present helps you achieve mindfulness.
- Unplugging from technology promotes creation over consumption.
- Coloring can be done by anyone, not just artists or creative types.
- It’s a hobby you can take with you.
Crafts Days for Adults
Fidget Quilt Project – Learn how to make lap quilts specifically designed for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients. All quilts made will be given to local care facilities. 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the Month | 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. | Camdenton Library
Embroidery and Fabric Arts | Wednesdays @ 1 p.m. | Macks Creek Library
Chicks with Sticks (knitting group) | Tuesdays @ 11 a.m. | Climax Springs Library
Knotting Needles (knitting group) |Thursdays @ 2 p.m. | Macks Creek Library
All in-person programming is canceled until further notice.