Fall Craft Project at the Sunrise Beach Library
Join us at the Sunrise Beach Library on Thursday, September 12 at 1 p.m. to make a fall craft. We will provide all supplies needed for this craft.
Project: Make & Take ~ Camdenton
During the Summer Months: Mondays until August 12, 2019
Mondays at 10 a.m.
What is Project: Make & Take? It is an arts and crafts program for children 7 years of age and older. Each week we will have a different craft project for those interested. These projects could include: tie dye, coat hanger sculptures, rock painting, paper mache, and much more!
Pre-registration is required for this program each week. To register for this program please visit the Camdenton Library, call (573) 346-5954, or email Karen Colgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Coloring Club
Stress Busters: Coloring for Adults ~ Mondays 11 a.m. ~ Camdenton Library
Adult Coloring Club ~ Tuesdays 1 p.m. & Saturdays 10 a.m. ~ Sunrise Beach Library
Do you enjoy coloring? Did you know that coloring has healthy benefits? In her article for colorit.com, Martina Trejo lists the following benefits experienced by adults who color:
- Your brain experiences relief by entering a meditative state
- Stress and anxiety levels have the potential to be lowered
- Negative thoughts are expelled as you take in positivity
- Focusing on the present helps you achieve mindfulness
- Unplugging from technology promotes creation over consumption
- Coloring can be done by anyone, not just artists or creative types
- It's a hobby that can be taken with you wherever you go