Fabric Arts & More ~ Camdenton
2nd & 4th Thursdays of the Month ~ 1 p.m.
- Learn how to piece quilt blocks with a sewing machine or hand stitching
- Learn embroidery stitches
- Knitters and Crochters are welcome
Special Programming at the Camdenton Library
- Thursday, October 26 ~ 1 p.m. - Learn Punch Embroidery
- Supplies Needed (optional): Punch Needle, Punch thread, pattern, fabric, fabric hoop - We have some supplies available at the Library for this program
- Wednesday, November 1 ~ 11 a.m. - Straw Christmas Ornament
- Supplies Needed: Drinking Staws, spray paint (any color), glitter (optional)
- Monday, November 6 ~ 11 a.m. - Spray Paint Leaf Art (Canvas)
- Supplies Needed: Canvas/Foam Board, Spray Paint, Tree Branch with Leaves Attached
- Wednesday, November 15 ~ 1 p.m. - Learn to Sew from a Pattern - Piecing a Purse/Tote Together
- Supplies Needed (optional): Easy purse pattern, fabric, thread - We have supplies available at the Library for this program
- Tuesday, November 28 ~ 11 a.m. - Coffee Cup Pin Cushion
- Supplies Needed: Coffee Cup, fiberfill, fabric
- Thursday, November 30 ~ 1 p.m. - Decorate a Wooden Crate
- Supplies Needed: Small/Medium Wooden Crate, paint, wooden decorations, wooden letters, wood stain
Embroidery & Fabric Arts ~ Macks Creek
Wednesdays ~ 1 p.m.
Quilting Mondays ~ Osage Beach
2nd & 4th Monday of the Month ~ 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Learn to quilt by hand or by machine. Due to space seating is limited. If you are interested in quiliting using a sewing machine you will need to bring in your own machine.
Each fabrics arts group requries that you bring your own materials to work with.
This is a fun and exciting way to meet new and interesting people, join today!