The Art of Floral Arranging (Camdenton)
Join us at the Camdenton Library on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month at 10:30 a.m. as we teach the basics of flower arranging. Participants are asked to bring their own supplies. Some suggested items include (but aren't limited to): scissors, floral tape, silk/fake flowers, Stryrofoam wreath/bases, ribbon, and/or vase(s).
Fabric Arts and More (Camdenton)
2nd Wednesday of the Month at 10:30 a.m.
- Learn how to piece quilt blocks with a sewing machine or hand stitching
- Learn embroidery stitches
- Knitters and Crochters are welcome
- Learn Punch Embroidery
Special Programming at the Camdenton Library
- CD Elephant -- Do you have CDs at home or in the office are no longer of use, scratched, your machine doesn't use them anymore, or are just gathering dust? Why not turn them into something unique and different?! Join us at the Camdenton Library on Thursday, September 27 at 1 p.m. to turn those discs into a decorative elephant.
- Bird Feeders from Recycled Materials -- We will be making bird feeders from items found around the house (juice boxes, plastic soda bottles, etc) at the Camdenton Library on Monday, October 15 at 1 p.m
- Decorate Glass Bottles -- We will be decorating glass bottles with twine, ribbon, etc at the Camdenton Library on Wednesday, October 17 at 1 p.m.
- Finger Creature Puppets -- Make finger puppets from felt, pipe cleaners, and many different items at the Camdenton Library on Tuesday, November 27 at 11 a.m.
Embroidery & Fabric Arts ~ Macks Creek
Wednesdays ~ 1 p.m.
Love to knit or crochet? Looking for a place where you can be with others who enjoy the same? We have several options for you to check out!
Climax Springs Library
- Chicks with Sticks ~ Tuesdays at 11 a.m.
Macks Creek Library
- Knotting Needles ~ Thursdays at 2 p.m.
Sunrise Beach Library
- Needle Arts for Fun ~ 2nd Monday of the Month 10 a.m.-12 p.m.