The Art of Floral Arranging (Camdenton)
Join us at the Camdenton Library on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month at 10:30 a.m. as we teach the basics of flower arranging. Participants are asked to bring their own supplies. Some suggested items include (but aren't limited to): scissors, floral tape, silk/fake flowers, Stryrofoam wreath/bases, ribbon, and/or vase(s).
Fabric Arts and More (Camdenton)
2nd & 4th Thursdays of the Month ~ 1 p.m.
- Learn how to piece quilt blocks with a sewing machine or hand stitching
- Learn embroidery stitches
- Knitters and Crochters are welcome
- Learn Punch Embroidery
Special Programming at the Camdenton Library
- Tuesday, November 28 ~ 11 a.m. - Coffee Cup Pin Cushion
- Supplies Needed: Coffee Cup, fiberfill, fabric
- Thursday, November 30 ~ 1 p.m. - Decorate a Wooden Crate
- Supplies Needed: Small/Medium Wooden Crate, paint, wooden decorations, wooden letters, wood stain
- Tuesday, December 5 ~ 1 p.m.-3 p.m. - Bird Seed Ornament
- Supplies Needed: bird seed (approx. 3 cups), 1 pkg. of Knox Gelatin, and cookie cutter of choice
- Thursday, January 4 ~ 1 p.m.-2 p.m. - 3D Hand Sketch
- Supplies Needed: Colored Sharpies (thin); optional
- Wednesday, January 10 ~ 2 p.m.-3 p.m. - Nail Polish Marble Painted Coffee Cups
- Supplies Needed: plain white coffee cup, choice of color nail polish
- Friday, January 12 ~ 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - God's Eye Craft
- Supplies Needed: 4-5 different colored skeins of yarn
- Wednesday, January 17 ~ 1 p.m.-3 p.m. - Make Your Own Hand Tote
- Supplies Needed: Material in choice of color or pattern (optional)
- Saturday, January 20 ~ 10 a.m.-12 p.m. - Learn to Build a Quilt Block
- Supplies Needed: Material in choice of colors or patterns (optional)
- Thursday, February 15 ~ 1 p.m.-2 p.m. - Strawberry Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Supplies Needed: Freeze dried strawberries (1 cup), sugar (1 cup), vanilla extract, coconut oil (3/4 cup), lemon essential oil, and a cute jar or mason jar
Embroidery & Fabric Arts ~ Macks Creek
Wednesdays ~ 1 p.m.
Quilting Mondays ~ Osage Beach
The Quilters have taken a break for the winter months but please, check back for their return in the spring!
2nd & 4th Monday of the Month ~ 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Learn to quilt by hand or by machine. Due to space seating is limited. If you are interested in quiliting using a sewing machine you will need to bring in your own machine.
Each fabrics arts group requries that you bring your own materials to work with.
This is a fun and exciting way to meet new and interesting people, join today!
Love to knit or crochet? Looking for a place where you can be with others who enjoy the same? We have several options for you to check out!
Climax Springs Library
- Chicks with Sticks ~ Tuesdays at 11 a.m.
Macks Creek Library
- Knotting Needles ~ Thursdays at 2 p.m.