-Submitted artwork must be original and cannot contain copyrighted material.
- Each artist may submit one (1) entry.
- The deadline to submit artwork is January 31.
- Your artwork will be returned to the library listed on the form in February.
- Submit art and entry form together in one of two ways:
~ Mail to: CCLD/Art Contest P.O. Box 1320 Camdenton, MO 65020
~ Drop off at the nearest library branch
- The maximum dimensions for artwork are 8 1/2" x 11"
- CCLD is not responsible for any damage caused to artwork after it is mailed or dropped off.
-Entries will be judged on creativity and appeal in the following age groups: 6-11, 12-17, and 18 & up.
-Winners will be notified on February 16. Winning artwork will be featured in the March-May issue of Between the Pages and on posters and bookmarks available in the library during National Library Week 2018.