Those are just the programs we held in 2016. For 2017 we are looking to add more programs after the library is closed for the day, not just at the Camdenton Library, but at the other branches as well.
While we want everyone to have fun at the library there are a few rules that need to be followed.
Pre-registration is required for these programs.
- All programs for after hours will be accompanied with a permission slip and attendance is based on a first come first serve basis.
- If the program is for children under the age of 10 they need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian or caregiver.
- If the rules set forth at the beginning of the evening aren't followed that child/teen will be asked to sit out for a period of time. If after sitting out they still aren't able to follow the rules parents will be called and the child/teen will be asked to leave.
- No late arrivals.
- The child/teen will not be able to enter and exit the building. Once they are here they will need to stay in the building until pick-up time or if a parent/guardian or caregiver is there for an early pick-up.
- No climbing or pushing of shelving units.
- No standing on the furniture.
- No hitting, pinching, punching, pushing, shoving, kicking, biting...if you can't do it at school or in gym class you can't do it here.
- If attending a program at the Camdenton Library, no drinking or climbing in the fountain in the library proper.
Nerf War for ages 11-18 Permission Slip and Flyer
Nerf War for ages 11-18 will be held on Friday, August 18th, please, if you are interested in attending this program fill out the permission slip and return it to Coli at the Camdenton Library by 8 p.m. on Tuesday, August 15th. All successfully registered participants will be contacted on Thursday, August 17th, 2017.
You may bring your completed and signed permission slip into your local library and it will get to the Camdenton Library via courier.
or mail it to
PO Box 1320
Camdenton, MO 65020
or fax (573) 346-1263 or via email to email@example.com