Logging Into Your Account
- Click on the My Account link.
- Enter Your Username
- If this is your first time logging in, your username will be your library card number.
- Enter Your Password
- Your default password is your library card number or the last four (4) digits of your phone number.
- Click on the Log In button.
- To log out, click on the Logout button.
Using the Tabs
- The Account Summary tab displays a summary of the number of items you have checked out, the number of holds you have, the number of holds you have ready for pickup, and any fines owed and payments made. Clicking on "More Information" will provide a detailed list of these items.
- The Messages tab shows communication from the library to you, either from a staff member or sent automatically by the system. You can mark messages as Read/Unread and delete messages. These messages may also come via email or text message.
- The Items Checked Out tab displays all items that are currently checked out. To renew item check the box on the left side of each item you want to renew. Go to the dropdown menu above the list and choose "Renew Selected Titles.'' Then click "Go." Your items will be renewed and a new due date will be shown in your account.
- The Holds tab shows the materials you currently have on hold. The title, author, format, pickup location, and status are displayed. Clikc on the check box to the left of the item and then go to the dropdown menu above the listed item and choose the action for the selected items. By clicking on the "edit" link ot the right of the item, you can edit the pickup library, suspend a hold, and activate a hold.
- In the Account Preferences tab, personal information can be viewed. Patrons may edit their PIN/password and email address. Any other changes to personal information will be done by library staff at the patron's request. Notification preferences may be set by each patron. The patron can shoose to be notifited by email, phone, or text. A default phone number for hold notification can also be entered here. Serach preference allows you to decide how many entries you want to see on a page when you complete a search. You can also choose your preferred search location and your preferred pick-up library for holds.
- The My Lists section allows you to create, edit, share, and remove lists you have created. Your list of items can be used for any number of purposes. For example, to keep track of what books you have read, books you would like to read, to maintain a class reading list, to maintain a reading list for a book club, or to keep a list of books you would like for your birthday. There are unlimited number of uses.