Every year we celebrate libraries during our National Library Week and this year is no different. Our theme this year is "Libraries = Strong Communities," to read more on how libraries make this possible, click here. To help us celebrate libraries and what they mean to staff and patrons alike we will be hosting the following events at the following branches:
Monday, April 1-Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Cat's Meow Photo Contest -- Osage Beach Library
Monday, April 8-Friday, April 12, 2019
- Visit the Osage Beach Library for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate by entering your name into the basket.
Tuesday, April 9-Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Take a Chocolate Break with the Macks Creek Library -- Come in and sample chocolate covered bacon, chocolate cake, chocolate covered fruit, and other goodies.
- Annual Story Run -- Macks Creek Library -- Visit area businesses to collect the whole story. Start at the Macks Creek Library to pick up your first page and clues as to where you need to visit to pick up your next page.
Monday, April 8, 2019
- Book Give Away at the Osage Beach Library -- Come into the Osage Beach Library on Monday, April 8, 2019, to pick up (up to 5 books and as long as supplies last) that are gently used of all genres.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- Face Painting by Merry Mary at the Osage Beach Library during Story Time (10:30 a.m.)
Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Enjoy light refreshments provided by the staff at the Osage Beach Library starting at 9 a.m. and will last until supplies run out.
- Visit the Camdenton Library starting at 11 a.m. for a Chocolate Break with Us. We will have melted chocolate with many dipping choices (i.e., fruit, crackers, pretzels, and more) until supplies run out.
Friday, April 12, 2019
- Special Movie Matinee at the Osage Beach Library at 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Join us for a special spring story time at the Macks Creek Library at 10:30 a.m.
- The Camdenton Library will be hosting their Annual Easter Egg at 11 a.m. for more information and to download the permission slip, please click here.
- Later in the afternoon at 1 p.m. the Camdenton Library will be hosting Native American flutist, Robert Roe as he talks about his music and the flutes he makes.