Expression Through Art or Words
To participate, please print out one or both of the following submission forms and return to the Camden County Library District by December 31st. We will pick the winners and will feature their work in our March-May 2019 issue of Between the Pages, be the featured artwork for our National Library Week in April, and will be compiled into a book and available for purchase at your local library.
- Submitted artwork must be original and cannot contain copyrighted material
- Each artist may submit one (1) entry
- The deadline for submitted artwork is December 31st
- The maximum dimensions for artwork is 8 1/2" x 11"
- The Camdenton County Library District is NOT responsible for any damaged caused to artwork after it is mailed or dropped off
- Submit art and entry form together in one of two ways:
- Mail To: CCLD Art Contest, P.O. Box 1320, Camdenton, MO 65020
- Drop off at any one of our six locations
- Entries will be judged on creativity and appeal in the following categories:
Ages 6-11, Ages 12-17, and Ages 18-Up
- Winning artwork will be featured in the March-May 2019 issue of Between the Pages, as well as, on bookmarks and posters for National Library Week in April 2019
To download a copy of the Art Contest Entry form, please click here
Contest is open to ages 6-Adult
DO NOT put your name on your entry. Please fill out the Short Submission Form and attach it to your story. This will allow your entry to be judged equally with other entries
Entries must be typed using 12-point font, single spaced, and no longer than 600 words or one (1) page, and must include the title of the story at the top.
While the Camden County Library District does not want to limit our patrons creativity, please be aware that stories should be family-friendly. Sumbmissions must contain appropriate language, no violence or abuse, and must be free of stereotyping based on age, race, religion, gender, sexual preference, and/or mental/physical disabilities.
You may submit your entry to any one of our six branches or mail your submission to:
CCLD Short Story
P.O. Box 1320
Camdenton, MO 65020
- The DEADLINE for turning in your submission is Saturday, December 29th
To download a copy of the Short Story Contest Entry Form, please click here.